How To Cooke Salmon Cake

 

How To Cooke Salmon Cake


I struggled to find a simple recipe for Salmon Cake , a kind of salmon cake (almost a hamburger), well
seasoned and moistened inside. 
After all, I'm not an expert on dumplings – I almost never made them and I'm terrified that they'll break when
frying. 
Anyway, I overcame fear and went out to fight, adapting recipes that I saw on American websites. Each one said one thing, so I averaged the ingredients and tested them. And isn't that delicious? They are quick to make and quick to fry, and can be served with just a good salad, or a starter. I had this dinner yesterday! Hand to work:




Ingredients:

5 cans of salmon fillet
½ large onion, finely chopped
½ red peppers, finely chopped
2 large eggs beaten
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon tabasco
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
¼ cup of wheat flour
¼ cup cornmeal
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
frying oil
salt and pepper to taste

How to prepare:

Drain the salmon well and place in a large bowl, breaking up with a fork. Add and mix the onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Add beaten eggs and tabasco and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the breadcrumbs and mix (I used my hands to feel the point). Test the dough's alloy: Make a dumpling with your hands, shaped like a hamburger, to see if it's compact or if it's breaking easily. It doesn't need to be super firm (otherwise it will get hard), but it can't be broken down in your hand. If necessary, add another beaten egg and a little more breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil well in a skillet. In a shallow dish, mix the wheat flour with the cornmeal. Bread the cakes there, on both sides, and place them in the pan. Fry each side until golden. Drain and grind some black pepper on top of each burger. Serve with salad. Makes from 8 to 10 cookies.

Opmerkings

Gewilde plasings van hierdie blog

How To Make Burger

How To Make Croissant

HOW TO MAKE TACO SALAD